Thursday, April 30, 2009

R.I.P Stanley the bad bad snake

Just a quick "hi". I didn't have any pre-op testing this week thankfully. But I do have the first Gastric Bypass support group meeting next week which I can't wait to go to. I want to hear if weeks or months out if anyone says they regret it. And how they deal with issues like the whole "non drinking" thing which has me really freaked out.

Ben comes home this weekend so we are all running around like chickens without their heads trying to get things ready for him. The last I heard we are going to have him for 15 days but that seemed to changed moment to moment.

Oh and I killed a snake today!! I know, I know - the crazy home zoo keeper killing one of God's creators - believe me, it wasn't easy. BUT it was slithering toward my babies (chihuahuas) and "Go get out of here" just wasn't working ... so I detached his head with a hoe and smashed his heart with a rock. ::g:: And how was your day?

8 comments:

  1. Have a great visit with Ben!! I bet you all are so excited!!!

    Um....I'm gonna guess that you're serious about killing a snake? Where was it....what kind....how'd you see it???? What are the details????

    Anyway....have a great weekend!!!

    Hope all is well!!

    Hugs,

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELL I DIDN'T KILL ANYTHING ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you say it like you normally have snakes hanging around????!!!!! ICK and YUCK and WAY TO GO!! 15 days with ben i bet his momma is excited! Well i'm sure you are too!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just have to say with brutal honesty, EWWW! I hate snakes! They move, they don't have legs and they remind me of ex-husbands. YUCK! Way to go Girly Girl, I'm IMPRESSED.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you get a lot of insight from the group....NO DRINKING???? WTF? lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ewww, a snake. How scary

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't help but laugh about the snake killing...but are you really a zoo keeper?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay I am so glad I found your journal!! I used to read it regularly and then I thought you gave up on the Fat be gone journal. I am just happy to catch up with you again. I can't imagine you killing that snake! Julie

    ReplyDelete

Princess FatBeGone

Princess FatBeGone