Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What a weekend

Well the miagraine from hell wasn't just a miagraine ... I had FOOD POSIONING! It was the most violently ill that I have ever been in my life. I threw up from my toes until I was so weak that I could barely make it out of the bathroom. You can only imagine my momentary horror to wake up to the headlines of "Swine Flu", lol. It was just horrible. I guess because I am such a medical mess anyway, it has taken me a few days to regroup and regain my strength. I am still scared to death to eat. My poor dog Simba is so in tune with me that he just stood out in the hallway whimpering and throwing up, lol. And poor poor Wendy got stuck cleaning up a mess that was worse then any zombie movie. It was a horrible weekend. One good thing that came out of it is I went from 324 to 309. One or two more bout of that and I won't need the surgery afterall, lol.

I've had set dinner plans to take Joey and his girlfriend Stefanie out tonight to a new Japanese steakhouse that I found coming home from testing at the hospital. I have been so excited about this dinner. I have waited 21 years for a daughter, lol. I know they aren't even close to getting married, but until I get a daughter (that lives close by) she's stuck with me. ::g::

So does anyone have any Dancing with the Stars opinions? American Idol? Oh did anyone watch "The Wrestler" over the weekend? I'm not saying it was a great movie, but I really was surprised by him. Anyone else?

4 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great time with Joey and Stephanie! Can you sneak a picture for us? DWTS i don't know who will go tonight - Ty i guess but maybe Melissa? Oh and I keep forgetting to tell you i recorded Grey Garden i just have to watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Stacy!!! I can't believe you got food poisoning!! Where do you think you got it from??? Glad to hear you're feeling much better. I was wondering where you've been.

    I didn't watch DWTS and since Biggest Loser is on the same time as Idol, I don't follow Idol much either.

    My oldest has a new girlfriend too. Like you, I'm waiting for a daughter-in-law....but I'm not pushing anything!! LOL It's just nice to have a girl around the house. LOL

    Enjoy the great weather. Take care!!

    Hugs,

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh....Hope you are feelign better!
    I do not like american idol at all this season....Cant wait for Big brother, thats all i have to say!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have had food poisoning....more that once! lol It really is a horrible thing.
    I don't watch dancing and Iquit watching idol.....I like that black haired guy and the young girl(even though she seems a lil, uh flaky)
    Enjoy your time with the daughter...you are a trip!

    ReplyDelete

Princess FatBeGone

Princess FatBeGone