Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Well I'm back ....

As much as I hated Blogger I have to admit that I'm a paste eater and just could not find another Blog that I could figure out. ::sigh:: So almost a year post op from my Gastric Bypass Surgery, I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. ::grin::

I've been speaking to pre op patients at the hospital and need a place to share tips and tricks with them (or anyone else who is interested) that I have learned along the way ... and let's be honest, anyone that knows me knows I seriously tried Facebook but I can't say ANYthing in 142 characters. ::Big Grin::

Pre-Op ... Weight 332 pounds


The day before surgery. There is actually a bruise the size of a football on my stomach from trying to squeeze into a booth at the Outback just a few days before.



Please feel free to write to me at stacy.stiles.francis@gmail.com with ANY questions, comments or just say "hi". I LOVE talking about the surgery, my progress, strategy on how to get through it ... anything and everything. It is not uncommon in the beginning to feel like you made a huge mistake ... I promise you that feeling will pass. If you need someone to talk to I'm here. ::smile::

1 comment:

  1. {{{STACY}}} You need to change your screen name to "fatISgone" stacy. You look totally amazing and should be soooo proud of yourself. I am happy that you finally reached your goal and am glad was able to know you from the begining!!! Keep up the great work!!!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete

Princess FatBeGone

Princess FatBeGone