Monday, June 29, 2009

My Poor Simba .... Final surgeon appointment?

::Tears::
My 120 pounds of velcro, Simba died this morning. It has been heartbreaking watching him decline so quickly, but once he was in pain it was truly unbearable . I miss him already and can't imagine waking up tomorrow morning without his gentle nudge.


What I really came to tell you all is that tomorrow is a big day ... I should know my surgery date by the time I leave the doctors office. It's about time, huh? I'll be sure to at least Tweet and let you know so we can start the countdown. ::G::
I'm grateful to have something to obsess on and help get my mind off being so sad.

2 comments:

  1. {{Stacy}} I am so sorry to hear about Simba. I know you love your pets like children and I know how hard it must be for you. But know he is much better off than suffering in pain.

    I hope everything else is going well...especially with the surgery coming up soon. I'm glad you'll finally get your date and can start the countdown.

    I don't "tweet" so I don't know if you're updating there or not. But please come back and blog about the surgery.

    Take care of yourself.

    Hugs,

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT SIMBA...:-(

    WOO HOO SKINNY HERE YOU COME!!

    ReplyDelete

Princess FatBeGone

Princess FatBeGone